Top Klarna Online Casinos in November 2022
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
100% up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Close to 7,000 different online casino games of chance
- Rewarding tournaments with lavish prize pools
- Various betting options such as pre-match, live, and virtual Betting
- 24/7 Customer support service through Live Chat and email
100% up to AU$ 2,100
+200 Free Spins
- Diversity of games
- Safe and secure platform
- Support is available 24/7
- Live Casino with table games with a live croupier
What is Klarna (Sofort) at Online Casinos
Klarna is an international payment method established in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden, to facilitate online payment transactions for buyers and sellers. It is, so far, one of the reliable payment systems that are highly rated when it comes to making deposits on online casinos.
It has grown massively, having garnered more than 147 million clients who are widespread in 20 countries. Australia has embraced this payment service, and over 400,000 merchants use it to make payments, with a large percentage taking a toll on online gambling casinos.
Over the last two years, Klarna has had significant online updates, making it easier and more efficient. It has grown massively because of accommodating and interacting with other payment services to make the entire global payment service more accessible.
- September 2020: Fintech developed an App for UK clients to have an easier way of accessing the Klarna payment service.
- February 2021: This payment service provider rolled out consumer banking accounts in Germany. It also partnered with German IBAN to enable clients to access Visa Cards.
- August 2021: Klarna announced having reached out to 20 million users of this service in the United States.
- September 2021: The company made the first most significant milestone in Australia when it announced that it had reached1 a million app downloads.
- November 2021: Klarna also entered the Irish market to offer online payment services, which were received positively and grew rapidly.
- November 2021: Klarna rolled out a Pay Now Service and Klarna physical card in the United States. It also extended its services to Portugal, where residents in Portugal could pay online for the services offered by Klarna partner retailers. Among the prominent ones included Sklum, Tradeinn, and the ISTO.
- December 2021: Klarna developed a browser extension facility where the users log in using their desktops and make online purchases. This service was extended to Klarna partners and non-partners, which saw the company grow massively.
- January 2022: Klarna came up with their own UK visa card. This was a significant move because it gave users access to buy goods using the card but paying later. This was an inclusion service for both online and in-store services.
Casino Sites that Accept Klarna
Getting a great online casino that accepts Klarna payments can be a daunting task, but with this page, you should be sure that you are in the right place, and you will get the best information to help you make the next move. Below are the best casino sites that you can’t miss trying out.
How to Choose Best-Rated Klarna Casinos in AU
Choosing a suitable payment method can be the journey to a successful gambling experience. While there are many Klarna Casinos in Australia, looking out for those that satisfy one's needs is imperative. This review will cover some factors you need to consider for a good experience.
Depositing With Klarna
Klarna has one of the most straightforward procedures to make an online payment, so long as the payment system well supports your bank account; below are the basic steps to guide you.
- In your chosen сasino account, go to the cashier’s page and select Klarna.
- Select your resident country and the bank account you hold.
- In the boxes provided, enter your online banking login details.
- Enter the Password (TAN) to authorize the transaction.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer, and the amount is deducted immediately.
Klarna does not have any transaction fees. One may expect to get the bank transfer fees from your bank account. It is essential to enquire with your bank account and understand the fees involved in such transfers. However, even though Klarna does not impose any charges on its players, always confirm the terms and conditions of the casino in question for more information.
Which Countries Accept Klarna Casinos
Because of the rapid growth experienced in Klarna, one of the distinguished ones being the acquisition of the German Financial provider that took place in 2014, the company has had many countries of interest joining its system.
It is available in 20 countries, including Sweden, the US, the UK, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Australia, Spain, Italy, France, New Zealand, Austria, Canada, Spain, and Ireland. Over 90 million active users and over 2 million transactions occur daily.
Security at Klarna Casinos
Being a payment provider, Klarna has instituted measures to ensure that clients' finances are in safe hands. Among the measures implemented include:
- Employing security protocols to curb fraudulent transactions.
- Encrypting all data and ensuring it is not shared with third parties.
- Implement security measures such as authentication checks, identity checks, and provision of an in-house risk engine.
Apart from these checks, Klarna has partnered with major banks across the globe in a bid to ensure that it offers high standards.
Being regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, it can expand its services to EEA countries under the 2012/36 /EU directive.
Users using Android phones also have security measures and use of passwords that are not accessible to any party without authorization.
Top Klarna Casino Bonus for Aussies
Klarna Online casinos are top-rated. To get the best out of them, you need to look out for those casinos that offer good rewards for playing. Some of these include welcome bonuses, cashback, and free spins.
up to AU$ 500 + 500FSno code required
100% up to AU$ 500no code required
up to AU$ 750 + 100FSno code required
up to $10,000 + 100FSBonus code: GC100
100% up to AU$ 750no code required
up to AU$ 300 + 50FSBonus code: SHODAN
Other casinos offer VIP programs, while others are involved in live dealer tournaments, which adds to better incentives. To gain the most in this bonus, select from the list of bonuses Klarna casino offer and enjoy its benefits.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Klarna Casino
While this is a payment method, there still are good sides and wrong sides that we ought to know.
- Gets support from prominent investors such as Visa, Sequoia Capital, and Ant Group.
- One of the popular payment systems in Australia, and handles over 3 million transactions with over 85 million customers worldwide.
- SOFORT deposits participate in the bonus promotions for Aussies.
- Compatible with mobile devices such as iOS and Android.
- Not used for withdrawals.
- Accept a limited number of currencies.
- Not all gambling platforms accept SOFORT casinos.
- Not compatible with some financial institutions.
Mobile Capability for Klarna Casinos
Klarna Casinos app is available on Google Play or App Store for mobile users. Either way, you can visit the website and scan the QR code, leading you to the app. This app enables you to carry out all your shopping needs, whether online or in-store.
This app is constantly being used, with over 10 million downloads as of Nov 2022. Android users need to use the 5.0 version, while Apple devices need iOS 12.1 or higher.
With the growth experienced in Klarna over the past few years, it is evident that its users are enjoying exciting alternatives with fast and efficient transactions.
Over the 17 years of its existence, Klarna has evolved with technology and has become the main option for gamblers to make deposits at online casinos due to its ease of use, security, and convenience.
We hope that with our review and list of the best Klarna online casinos, you will be able to choose the one you like to play and win real money!