The Best Online Casinos
up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Good selection of games provided by the best software developers
- Live Chat Support 24/7
- Good user interface with quality graphics
- Cryptocurrency friendly
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
- The first city-builder casino brand
- The best gamification in the industry that hasn't been seen before in other brands
- Cryptocurrency friendly casino
- Great welcome offers with excellent VIP program
550% up to AU$ 7,500
+550 Free Spins
- Welcome bonuses for ten first deposits!
- 3000+ Games including Live Games
- Bitcoin friendly casino
- Wide range of banking methods
The History of Klarna
- Klarna was founded in 2005 to facilitate online payments for consumers and merchants.
- Klarna was born when the founders realized the need for a secure online payment solution without credit cards.
- Founders noted customer reluctance to enter credit card info online and the inefficiency of bank transfers.
- By 2014, Klarna became the leading online payment provider worth over $1 billion.
- Klarna went public on Stockholm Stock Exchange in 2021, raising over $1 billion.
- Klarna is available in 27+ countries, with 16M+ users and 400K+ merchant partners.
|🏠 Company Name:||Klarna Group|
|🗺️ Headquarters:||Stockholm, Sweden|
|🤵 CEO:||Sebastian Siemiatkowski|
Klarna is an innovative payment system that makes paying for online purchases fast, easy, and secure. I believe they are keeping up with the times and creating a unique user experience.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Klarna
Getting a great online casino that accepts Klarna payments can be a daunting task, but with this page, you should be sure that you are in the right place, and you will get the best information to help you make the next move. Below are the best Klarna casino sites that you can’t miss trying out.
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
225% up to AU$ 2,000
+175 Free Spins
How We Rate Casinos
The key to a successful gambling experience can be choosing the right payment method. Australia has a large number of online casinos. It is important to find the ones that suit your needs. Some of the factors to consider for a good experience are covered in this review.
Guide How Make a Deposit via Klarna
In this guide, we'll show you how to make deposits through Klarna and explain why it might be a good choice for you. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to make online payments, this guide is for you!
Guide to Withdrawing your Withdrawals with Klarna
While Klarna cannot be used for withdrawals at online casinos, the steps for withdrawal via another payment system are similar. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the casino's Cashier, Wallet, or equivalent page.
- Select the "Withdrawal" option.
- Choose your preferred method of payment and fill out any necessary information. Note that many casinos require you to use the same method for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for it to be processed.
By following these steps, you can easily withdraw funds from the online casino.
Klarna Deposit and Withdrawal Times at Online Casinos
Deposits made with Klarna are instant, which means your funds will be transferred to your casino account within minutes. This method works just like other direct bank transfers, providing players with convenience and security.
The minimum amount you can deposit varies from operator to operator, but it usually ranges from AU$10 to AU$30.
As for the withdrawal of funds, unfortunately Klarna not available for withdrawal from the gaming account. But in this case, you can choose another suitable for you payment system, just in this case, we advise to read the terms and conditions of the casino beforehand, as different casinos have different nuances regarding the withdrawal of funds.
Using Klarna itself is free, however, you should keep in mind that online casinos may impose additional fees that you should consider before making a deposit.
|Minimal Deposit||AU$ 10||Instant||0%|
|Maximal Withdrawal||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|
Klarna Casino Bonuses for Aussies in 2023
To get the best out of them, you need to look out for those casinos that offer good rewards for playing. Some of these include welcome bonuses, cashback, and free spins.
up to AU$ 500 + 500FSno code required
100% up to AU$ 750no code required
100% up to € 350no code required
up to € 100 + 50FSno code required
100% up to €500 + 200 FSno code required
Other casinos offer VIP programs, while others are involved in live dealer tournaments, which adds to better incentives. To gain the most in this bonus, select from the list of bonuses Klarna casino offer and enjoy its benefits.
As a payment service provider, Klarna has taken measures to ensure that customers' finances are in safe hands. These measures include:
- Employing security protocols to curb fraudulent transactions.
- Encrypting all data and ensuring it is not shared with third parties.
- Implement security measures such as authentication checks, identity checks, and provision of an in-house risk engine.
Apart from these checks, Klarna has partnered with major banks across the globe in a bid to ensure that it offers high standards.
As Klarna is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, it can extend its services to EEA (European Economic Area) countries in accordance with EU Directive 2012/36.
Users using Android phones also have security measures and use of passwords that are not accessible to any party without authorization.
Top Online Casinos Accepting Klarna Payments
Having learned about the convenience and security of using Klarna for online gambling, it's now time to explore the top Australian many casinos accept that that accept Klarna as a payment method. Check out our table below:
|1||Playzilla||3,000+||up to AU$ 1,500 + 500 Free Spins||AU$ 10||Not supported|
|2||Slots Palace||1,000+||225% up to $ 1,500 + 50 Free Spins||AU$ 15||Not supported|
|3||Rolling Slots||2,300+||200% up to € 500 + 100 Free Spins||AU$ 20||Not supported|
|4||ExciteWin||2,500+||100% up to AU$ 750 + 200 Free Spins||AU$ 15||Not supported|
|5||Casitsu||3,500+||up to $ 1,000 + 50 Free Spins||AU$ 10||Not supported|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Use Klarna as a Payment Method
Although this payment method is quite good, we still have to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of Klarna.
- Gets support from prominent investors such as Visa, Sequoia Capital, and Ant Group.
- One of the popular payment systems in Australia, and handles over 3 million transactions with over 85 million customers worldwide.
- SOFORT deposits participate in the bonus promotions for Aussies.
- Compatible with mobile devices such as iOS and Android.
- It is not possible use Klarna to withdraw money.
- Accept a limited number of currencies.
- Not all gambling platforms accept SOFORT casinos.
- Not compatible with some financial institutions.
Klarna mobile app is available on Google Play or App Store for mobile users. Either way, you can visit the website and scan the QR code, leading you to the app. This app enables you to carry out all your shopping needs, whether online or in-store.
This app is constantly being used, with over 10 million downloads as of September 2023. Android users need to use the 7.0 and up, while Apple devices need iOS 12.4 or higher.
Customer Support at Klarna
If you want to play casino games but prefer a more secure payment method, Klarna is a perfect choice. They are a leading provider of online payment that offers secure and flexible payment solutions for numerous online businesses, including online casinos. Klarna prioritizes customer satisfaction and provides dedicated customer support to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience using its services, addressing any questions or concerns that may arise.
Alternatives to Klarna and Sofort
|Payment System||Mobile Payments||Fees||Min-Max Deposit||Min-Max Withdrawal||Withdraw Time|
|eZeeWallet||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 2,500||AU$ 10 - 2,500||up to 5 days|
|Paysafecard||No||Free||€ 10 - 1,000||€ 10 - 1,000||Instant|
|Sticpay||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 10,000||up to 3 days|
|Astropay||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 20 - 500||up to 7 days|
|Neteller||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 50,000||up to 3 days|
As a result of using this product, I have come to the conclusion that Klarna is a reliable and convenient payment option for online casinos, offering strong security measures and fast deposit processing. However, it is important to note that Klarna does not support withdrawal of winnings, and its acceptance may vary from one online casino to another. Consequently, in some situations, players may need to look for alternative payment methods. Nevertheless, based on my findings, Klarna remains a reliable payment solution for many online casino lovers.