The Best Casinos
Here is the list of the latest casinos to offer bonus specifically for cryptocurrency users. When you make your first deposit, you'll receive deposit match bonus and very often free spins. So, check the updates!
300% up to $5,000
+100 Free Spins
- Daily cashback and lots of ongoing promotions
- More than 4,000 games
- Selection of Great Games from top-notch providers
- Available on Mobile and Desktop
370% up to €3,000
+225 Free Spins
- Mobile friendly games
- Great choice of payment options and cryptocurrencies accepted
- Top-rated software providers
- Dedicated crypto bonus
220% up to $2,000
+200 Free Spins
- 24/7 Live chat support with instant replies
- Wide range of welcome offers
- Attractive Theme and user-friendly casino
- Fast payouts
Best Welcome Offers for Cryptocurrency Users
Betpokies.com has made list of the top welcome offers for cryptocurrency users. These bonuses are not just for new players, but can also be claimed by existing players. So make sure to check out the casino you're playing at and see if they have bonus for cryptocurrency users that you can take advantage of!
100% up to ₿0.1 +100 FSBonus code: GC100
150% up to €300Bonus code: CRYPTO150
15% Cashback in Cryptono code required
150% up to € 200no code required
100% up to ₿1 + 150 FSno code required
100% Crypto BonusBonus code: CRYPTONI
100% Crypto BonusBonus code: BITCASH
320% Slots BonusBonus code: CRYPTOROYALE
100% Crypto BonusBonus code: SOLYANA
150% Crypto BonusBonus code: CRYPTO150
325% up to ₿2,5 + 200FSno code required
up to $9,000Bonus code: CRYPTO9000
up to ₿5no code required
Why Do Online Casinos Give Bonuses for Cryptocurrency Users?
There are few reasons why online casinos might want to incentivize players to use cryptos.
- For one, processing payments with cryptos is much cheaper for casinos than traditional methods. Credit card companies typically take large chunk of each transaction as fee, whereas cryptocurrencies charge negligible fees or none at all.
- Additionally, many players prefer to use cryptos because they believe they offer greater security and anonymity than other forms of payment. So, if you're interested in playing at an online casino but maybe worry about using your credit card to deposit funds, there's no reason not to try paying with cryptos!
Types of Crypto Bonuses
Many casinos now prefer to give bonuses to those who won't stop at any costs and stay loyal forever. There are many offers like deposit match bonuses, cash-back, and free spins on new games.
Deposit Match Welcome Offer for Cryptocurrencies
Just like regular welcome bonuses, bitcoin casino bonuses allow you, as a new player, to double or even triple your initial amount to play online casino games. So, for example, if you deposited 0.1 mBTC into your account, the casino could match that with another 0.1 mBTC, giving you a total of 0.2 mBTC to play with. But the currency is not the main difference. While playing with Bitcoin, you can rely on a bigger amount of bonuses. Thus, this option is more suitable for high-rollers.
Cashback Bonuses for Cryptocurrencies
This is where the casino refunds a percentage of your losses back to you. So, for example, if you deposited 0.01 mBTC and lost it all, the casino might give you 10% cash-back on those losses, meaning they would refund you 0.001 mBTC.
Free Spins and No Deposit Bonus Codes for Cryptos
Another popular type of bonus is the Free Spin bonus. This allows you to play a game or games at the casino for free, with the chance to win real money payouts.
Here we also want to draw attention to one point. If you specify your primary currency as a cryptocurrency when registering, you might get free spins on certain crypto pokies. I.e. it will most likely be the same amount of free spins, but if the primary currency in your profile is AUD, then the spins will be available for certain pokies. If you choose Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as your base currency, you will have different slots available for free spins.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Gambling with Cryptocurrencies
Let us agree on the fact that gambling, in general, is not good for you. But there are some advantages of using cryptocurrencies when wagering online.
But firstly, the player must have certain knowledge of how to use blockchain technology. By understanding the basics of cryptography and private keys, he or she will probably be more confident in an online casino environment.
- High levels of anonymity allow online gamblers to keep their activities private. However, BTC transactions are not entirely untraceable; you may examine other cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies offer players better odds.
- It may be the only alternative. If online gambling isn't yet legal in your country and your bank refuses to accept a payment from an online casino, you are not prevented from making a deposit or withdrawals in cryptocurrency.
- Low transaction fees. Because there are no middlemen in a decentralized network, you will not be charged anything. There may also be fees for faster transaction processing or Bitcoin to fiat currency conversion, however.
- Acceptance Around the World. Cryptocurrencies are not controlled or influenced by a central authority like a bank or nation. Without this national and centralized regulation, Bitcoin or other blockchain technology would function in the same way for all Bitcoin gaming platforms regardless of where you reside.
- All digital currencies are very volatile, thus their value is unstable.
- It's possible to lose your virtual wallet or delete your currency. There have also been cases of people stealing cryptocurrencies after using websites that allow you to keep them remotely.
- Cryptocurrencies have gained notoriety because of vulnerable to scams. Scammers often use the internet to trick people into suspicious crypto investments.
As always, the use of cryptocurrencies should be approached in a balanced way. Be aware of the pros and cons of using this type of currency before making any decisions. Remember that cryptocurrencies can be very volatile, so there is always a risk of losing money when playing with them. However, if you do your research and find a reputable casino that offers bonuses for cryptocurrency users, you can make a good profit.
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a long time, but only recently have they started to gain popularity in the online casino world. This is because digital currencies such as bitcoin offer players a number of advantages over conventional currencies. Our research shows that cryptocurrencies are not regulated by governments like regular currencies, so they cannot be controlled or manipulated by financial institutions. In addition, cryptocurrencies are anonymous, which means players can gamble without revealing their identity.