Top Skrill Online Casino List in November 2022
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
100% up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Close to 7,000 different online casino games of chance
- Rewarding tournaments with lavish prize pools
- Various betting options such as pre-match, live, and virtual Betting
- 24/7 Customer support service through Live Chat and email
100% up to AU$ 2,100
+200 Free Spins
- Diversity of games
- Safe and secure platform
- Support is available 24/7
- Live Casino with table games with a live croupier
About Skrill Payment Method
Skrill or Moneybookers as it was known in the past, is a digital wallet. The platform was launched sometime in 2001 and has since become a favorite for online gambling. It has built a partnership with online casinos operating across the globe. It allows players to withdraw and deposit funds at their favorite online casinos without having to share their financial information with the casinos.
Skrill has developed quickly since it was established in 2001. Here are some latest Skrill updates.
- February 2021: the fiat-to-crypto service was launched.
- March 2021: Skrill added Coinbase to its base and expands its cryptocurrency offering in select U.S. states (Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Washington State, and Puerto Rico).
- May 2021: Community Federal Savings Bank issues Skrill Virtual Visa prepaid card.
- July 2021: 20 more cryptocurrencies were added to Skrill, bringing the total number of available cryptocurrencies to 35.
- October 2021: the parent company added some upgrades to the Skrill app to help players wager with licensed operators. However, the updates were targeted at US players alone.
- November 2021: the company added a new set of cryptocurrencies (IOTX, AVAX, ICP, and AXS) to its list of accepted digital currencies. Presently it supports almost 40 cryptocurrencies.
- April 2022: it announced an Apple Pay partnership to make it easier for users to make payments.
Top Casinos That Accept Skrill in 2022
When selecting a casino, it is important to consider things like welcome bonuses, free spins, ease and speed of deposits and withdrawals, available games, etc, as these vary by casino. You might also want to check if such offers are available for your country of residence. For Australian players, we have come up with a list of the best Skrill casinos with competitive offers for both newbies and pros.
How to Choose the Best Skrill Casino in Australia
Choosing Skrill casinos can be tough especially if you are not sure what to look out for. Thankfully, we have curated some of the most important factors to consider before choosing a Skrill casino in Australia. They include:
How to Deposit With Skrill
Skrill is one of the safest and fastest methods available for online gamers and gamblers to fund their online casino accounts. Deposits made with Skrill usually take a few seconds to complete and will be credited to your casino account. In these few simple steps, you can process a Skrill online casino deposit.
- Log in to your online casino of choice and navigate to the accounts section to make a deposit.
- Select Skrill from the list of available payment options.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Skrill secure sign-in on the popup window that appears. Sign in to your account to authorize the transaction.
- Your casino account will be funded in a matter of seconds.
Transactions carried out using your Skrill account are subject to charges that can be from 0% up to 7.5%, depending on the transaction. When depositing to your Skrill account using a bank card, you can expect to pay between 0.5% and 2.5% in deposit fees.
When you become a Skrill VIP and your loyalty level increases, you enjoy reduced fees on transactions. When making deposits or withdrawals to or from your online casino wallet, transactions are mostly free, though we suggest checking with your chosen casino.
How to Withdraw Using Skrill
Making withdrawals from your online casino to your Skrill wallet is easy. Here is a simple guide to help you.
- Locate the withdrawal function under your casino account.
- Select Skrill as the withdrawal method.
- Enter the email address of your Skrill account and the amount you want to withdraw.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Skrill secure sign-in page to verify ownership of the account and confirm the transaction.
Withdrawals can be completed within several minutes and might take up to 72 hours, depending on the casino's policy and payout process. Ensure that you read the casino’s terms and conditions first.
Which Countries Accept Skrill Casinos?
Skrill is accepted in over 130 countries, dependencies, and territories, including Australia. Other popular countries include Belgium, Netherlands, Cyprus, France, Denmark, and Sweden. It supports over 40 currencies and only several countries do not accept Skrill.
Security at Skrill Casinos
Skrill uses high-security 128-bit encryption. All payments are encrypted using Payments Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1) encryptions, the highest security standards as of today. It also supports a two-factor authentication system that provides an additional level of security, requiring a token or PIN to authorize transactions. Its operations are regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority. As such it is considered a trusted and secure payment option.
Skrill Casino Bonuses
With Skrill, you can expect to receive numerous casino bonus promotions and rewards from several online casinos. This is one of the reasons many gamers prefer this service over others. Another reason is the VIP and loyalty program offered by Skrill, which gets you lower fees and higher limits. However, it is important to note that players cannot benefit from deposit bonuses when they use Skrill for payment. Ensure that you read the casino’s terms before depositing funds.
Pros & Cons of Skrill Casinos Payment Method
As with every payment method available today, Skrill comes with a range of benefits but is also accompanied by some cons.
- Instant transactions.
- Accepted in over 200 casinos.
- Safe and Secure platform.
- Betting, casino, and poker promotions.
- Responsive customer support.
- Easy funding via card, bank transfer, or local payment options.
- Isn't accepted by some casinos in Australia.
- Monthly service charge when inactive for 12 months.
- Bonuses might be unavailable at selected casinos.
Mobile Casinos that Accept Skrill
Mobile gaming has become the order of the day because of its simplicity and convenience. As more players turn to mobile for their gaming needs, online casinos have optimized their platforms for mobile. Skrill offers a mobile app as well to make transactions easier. It runs on iOS and Android platforms and you can download it from the respective stores.
As one of the leading global digital wallets, Skrill is among the recommended payment options for Aussies to transact on their favourite online casinos. The method sometimes isn't compatible with bonuses offered by the casino, but with instant deposits and withdrawals, safe and easy payments, and special bonuses for VIP members, it has become one of the most popular options out there.