The Best Casinos
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Good range of bonuses
- Huge selection of games in the sportsbook
up to AU$ 1,500
+200 Free Spins
- Over 8,000 games by 80+ providers
- 33-Level VIP program
- Welcome Bonus Pack with Secret Bonus
- Instant payouts
250% up to AU$ 2,500
+250 Free Spins
- Great welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions
- Modern website with fast performance
- VIP program
- Multiple payment options
Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers, is a digital wallet that has been actively gaining trust in the online gambling world since its launch in 2001.
In 2015, Skrill became part of the Paysafe Group, giving impetus to further development and innovation in the services provided. One of Skrill's strengths is its partnership with numerous online casinos around the world, users can easily deposit and withdraw funds to their favorite online casinos without disclosing their financial details, providing an additional layer of security.
Skrill pays great attention to mobile integration, which makes it an ideal solution for those who prefer to manage their finances on the go. With an intuitive interface, fast transactions, and global availability, Skrill continues to be a leader among payment systems for anyone looking for reliability, speed, and convenience.
Top Casinos That Accept Skrill
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
325% up to AU$ 7,500
+250 Free Spins
How to Play with Real Money Using Skrill
- Sign up for a Skrill accountFirst, you need to create a Skrill account on the official website and specify the necessary personal data.
- Choose a casino and create a gaming accountThe next step is to determine the reliable casino that accepts Skrill deposits, and create a gaming account, just fill in the necessary data to register. When choosing a casino, you can use our list.
- Deposit and play before winningTo make a deposit, go to the "Deposit" section and select Skrill among all available payment methods. Enter the deposit amount, fill in the account details and confirm your intention. When you credit your account, you can start playing games.
- Pass required KYC proceduresBefore the amount you want to withdraw appears in your account, you will need to complete the KYC process in any way convenient for you. This can be confirmation through passport data, driver's license.
- Withdrawal your winningsThen you need to go to the cash register and go to the "Withdrawal" tab and fill in the necessary fields. Confirm your action and expect to be credited to your personal account.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Skrill
If you want to use your Skrill account for personal purposes, you will not have to pay anything as long as you login or make a transaction once a year. Otherwise you will be charged a monthly service fee of AU$ 5. Skrill will add a 4.49% conversion fee for currency conversion transactions.
There are several ways to top up your Skrill account, and each can include a fee. For example, when replenishing through POLi, the commission is 2.50%, and paysafecard can charge up to 5%. Withdrawal fees also vary depending on the withdrawal method selected. Here's a rundown:
- Withdrawal to bank account: A $8.19 flat fee
- Withdrawal to Neteller: 3.49%
- Withdrawal to cryptocurrency accounts: 2%
In fact, the Skrill casino deposit is processed instantly and within one to two minutes the funds will be credited to your gaming balance. However, withdrawal times vary depending on the online casino withdrawal policy you play in, as each Skrill online casino has its own unique policy. While withdrawals can take up to 48 hours, including wait times, this can vary from casino to casino. In general, online casinos on Skrill complete withdrawals within 6-24 hours of your request.
Over time, becoming more experienced at topping up through Skrill, you'll realize that different online casinos have different minimum and maximum limits for specific payment methods. It is very important to understand these limits, since non-compliance with them can lead to negative consequences.
Because limits vary from casino to casino, below is a general range you can count on when registering with Skrill's online casino to play for real money. Most casinos allow deposits of between AU$20 and A $5,000 that a customer can make.
In terms of withdrawals, the minimum amount you can withdraw is usually between AU$20 and AU$30, while the maximum limit is up to €5,000 a week. It is worth noting that VIP players usually have higher withdrawal limits, which depends on the casino operator.
|Minimal Deposit||AU$ 20||Instant||0%|
|Maximal Withdrawal||AU$ 5,000||Instant||0%|
Receive Bonuses on Deposits with Skrill
Almost every online casino offers bonuses for new players. However, this is not the case with Skrill. In most circumstances, terms and conditions indicate that Skrill is excluded from the list of payment systems that can be used simultaneously with the receipt of bonuses.
We tried to find out why Skrill is not on the list of payment methods by which you can receive bonuses in online casinos. The first reason is that Skrill charges fees for processing payments, which can be costly for online casinos. To offset these costs, some casinos may decide to exclude deposits through Skrill from their bonus offers.
The second reason is related to the fulfillment of the requirements for the identification of players in accordance with regulatory requirements in certain jurisdictions. For example, some regulators require online casinos to verify the identity of their customers before providing bonuses, and in some cases Skrill may not provide sufficient identity checks.
A third reason is to prevent bonus abuse: Bonus programs are often used to attract players, but to prevent these bonuses from being abused, casinos can restrict certain payment methods for bonuses. This helps ensure that players don't try to cheat the system by contributing money and then instantly taking it out without investing in a real game.
Skrill Pros & Cons
As with every payment method available today, it comes with a range of benefits but is also accompanied by some cons.
- Skrill is easy to use because it allows users to make payments and transfers quickly and easily
- Skrill uses encryption to secure transactions and protect against fraud
- Deposits and withdrawals with Skrill are processed quickly so you can play or collect your winnings faster
- High usage fees
- Skrill only available at a limited number of online casinos
- Charges AU$ 5 for unused transactions within 6 months
- Skrill has pretty severe restrictions in terms of bonus offers
Summing up my research, I can say that Skrill offers flexible conditions for players to use in casinos. Deposit and withdrawal limits average between AU$20 and AU$5,000, which will suit a user on any budget. An important feature of the Skrill online casino is that Skrill deposits are excluded from bonus offers due to frequent fraud by unscrupulous players.
As for the duration of processing transactions, deposit is made instantly, and withdrawal of funds can take from 6 to 24 hours. It is important to note that Skrill can charge a currency conversion fee of 4.49%, but there is no fee for using the account, which is nice. In general, this is a worthy means of payment for use in gambling, but before contributing your money, carefully weigh all the pros and cons.