The Best Casinos
up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Good selection of games provided by the best software developers
- Live Chat Support 24/7
- Good user interface with quality graphics
- Cryptocurrency friendly
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
- The first city-builder casino brand
- The best gamification in the industry that hasn't been seen before in other brands
- Cryptocurrency friendly casino
- Great welcome offers with excellent VIP program
550% up to AU$ 7,500
+550 Free Spins
- Welcome bonuses for ten first deposits!
- 3000+ Games including Live Games
- Bitcoin friendly casino
- Wide range of banking methods
Online Casino Sites with MiFinity
With the advancement of technology and the increasing popularity of online casinos, more and more online casinos in Australia are now using payment method as an alternative method because of its efficiency and security. Among the most popular and top Aussie casinos that accept e-wallets include the following.
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
225% up to AU$ 2,000
+175 Free Spins
275% up to $4,000
+300 Free Spins
MiFinity: Flexible Payment Solutions for the Digital World
MiFinity (formerly known as PaySolutions) is a fintech company specializing in providing payment solutions for online businesses. Here are some historical facts about the company's development:
- MiFinity was founded in 2002 as PaySolutions.
- In 2015, PaySolutions was renamed MiFinity and repositioned to expand its services to the global market.
- In 2016, the company received an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license from the U.K. financial regulator (FCA).
- In 2017, MiFinity began providing services in different countries, expanding its customer base and geographic presence.
- In 2021, MiFinity added support for cryptocurrency payments, betting on new technology and meeting its customers' needs.
- In 2022 provider N1 partner in Dublin to enable N1 interactive payment expansion across 37 brands and different markets.
- Gaming is one of the categories you can choose when setting up your MiFinity e-wallet.
- MiFinity offers a loyalty program where users earn points for transactions that can be redeemed for rewards like cashback or gift cards. This incentivizes users to use MiFinity as their preferred payment system for online casinos.
|🏠 Company Name:||MiFinity UK Limited|
|🗺️ Headquarters:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|📄 License:||Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011|
|🤵 CEO:||Paul Kavanagh|
What is MiFinity Payments
Mifinity is a payment solution that offers an eWallet and Pre-paid Card option, and it has recently expanded its services to include the online gaming sector. By creating a Mifinity account, users can easily deposit funds into their eWallet using a credit card. Once the eWallet is funded, it can be used to make deposits at any Mifinity online casino. With Mifinity, players also have the convenience of receiving their withdrawals directly to their eWallet from the casinos. This allows players to choose whether they want to withdraw their winnings from the eWallet to their credit card or transfer them directly to their bank account.
Guide How Make a Deposit via MiFinity
To fund your online casino account through MiFINITY, the process is both simple and secure. Here are the step-by-step instructions to follow for making a deposit:
Please be aware that the steps provided are a guide to depositing funds at Nomini Online Casino and may vary slightly at other online casinos. While the overall process should be similar, we cannot guarantee that the deposit procedures will be identical across all platforms. Please note that we are not liable for any differences in deposit procedures between online casinos.
Guide How Withdrawing via MiFinity
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw money from an online casino using MiFu:
Kindly be informed that the steps provided serve as a guide for cashing out your winnings at Rolling Slots Online Casino Nomini Slots. These steps may differ slightly from those of other online casinos; however, the fundamental sequence should remain unchanged. It is important to note that we cannot be held liable for any differences in the withdrawal processes of various online casinos.
MiFinity Fees Timeframes and Limits Overview
Online casinos offering the MiFinity service do not charge a fee for depositing or withdrawing funds to or from an e-wallet. However, the service provider does charge a fee for depositing or withdrawing money from your e-wallet, which varies depending on the banking method you choose. On average, the deposit fee will be for VISA: fee up to 3.5%, MasterCard: fee up to 4%, SEPA Bank Transfer: fee 0%, Cryptocurrency: fee up to 2%. For detailed information on all fees, please visit MiFinity website Fees section for a list of all top up and withdrawal fees currently in effect.
MiFinity's online casino transaction limits are generally in line with those of other payment methods. Most online casinos that accept MiFinity deposits have limits ranging from AU$10 to AU$4,000.
Other traditional methods, such as bank transfer, can take up to 3 business days for funds to be received, making MiFinity one of the most reliable payment methods available in Australia.
|Minimal Deposit||AU$ 15||Instant||0%|
|Maximal Withdrawal||AU$ 4,000||1-3 days||0%|
Bonuses Available at MiFinity Featured Casinos
Always remember that bonuses and offers will attract more customers to a casino. MiFinity featured casinos capitalize on offering lucrative bonuses, promotions, and offers to Aussie players, facilitated through MiFinity.
The first deposit bonus, for instance, is popular. Players will receive bonuses and offers to match their initial deposits to enjoy gambling. Free spins and cash giveaways are also familiar in Aussie online casinos. As a gambler, you should take advantage of these bonuses to increase your chances of winnings and making lucrative payouts.
MiFinity takes the security of its users seriously, the platform uses advanced encryption technology to protect sensitive information, such as personal and financial data, from unauthorized access.
- Systems are constantly audited – meaning you can transact funds to and from your casino without a doubt.
- Secondly, observes all PCI DSS Service Level 1 regulations to make deposits and withdrawals in a casino safe. PCI DSS Service Level 1 is a set of requirements designed to provide the highest level of security for the transmission and processing of credit card data. Compliance with it indicates that a customer's financial transactions are fully protected.
- Encrypts all transactions with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) advanced technology to safeguard all customer data and information. They also use the HTTPS Internet Protocol, which encrypts clients' data. Hence, you do not have to worry anymore about breaches or loss of personal information from your casino account.
- The entire IT system is protected by firewalls to keep malware, viruses, and fraudsters away.
- Use a secure Customer Authentication Payment Service Directive to improve online payments in casinos and avoid fraud.
Top Online Casinos Accepting MiFinity Payments
In recent years, online casinos have gained immense popularity, and with the increasing number of payment options available, it has become easier for players to fund their accounts. In this article, we will take a look at the top online casinos that accept MiFinity payments, making it easier for players to choose the right platform for their gaming needs.
|1||Nomini||4,000+||220% up to $2,000 + 200 Free Spins||AU$ 15||AU$ 4,000|
|2||Wazamba||2,300+||100% up to AU$ 2,100 + 200 Free Spins||AU$ 15||AU$ 4,000|
|3||Playfina||2,000+||up to AU$ 1,500 + 200 Free Spins||AU$ 15||AU$ 4,000|
|4||Playzilla||4,000+||up to AU$ 1,500 + 500 Free Spins||AU$ 15||AU$ 4,000|
|5||Golden Crown||400+||100% up to $10,000 + 100 Free Spins||AU$ 15||AU$ 4,000|
MiFinity Advantages and Disadvantages
To decide whether or not to play at Casino, you have to weigh everything carefully. This casino has some obvious advantages for Australians, but also some disadvantages. Let's take a closer look at it all.
- A flexible payment system where you can use a browser, tablet, or phone to make payments
- A secure and efficient payment platform in Australia
- Offers swift deposits
- You can deposit different currencies in your MiFinity Aussie account
- Сost fees apply when depositing funds into your account MiFinity
- In order to deposit funds into your MiFinity account, you must be verified
- Not accepted by every online casino
Customer Support at MiFinity
To learn about the MiFinity customer support team, you can visit the Contact page on their website. MiFinity offers a contact form through which you can leave a message for their agents. Additionally, users who log in to their accounts will notice a live chat icon in the lower right corner. However, this feature operates more like a contact form.
Users are lucky because MiFinity e-wallet is available on Android and iOS platforms. Users can download the MiFinity app or use web browsers to access the latest and most exciting casino games.
Note that all iOS and Android apps are easy to maneuver compared to the other available options. Also, these apps have bonuses and offer after downloading and installation. The stability and performance of mobile apps are also efficient. Finally, you can also choose a low-cost payment merchant in the mobile apps to deposit or withdraw funds from your account efficiently.
My analysis of this product showed that MiFinity offers flexible payment solutions. MiFinity's support of cryptocurrency payments demonstrates its commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology and expanding its reach. Vouchers in denominations of AU$25, AU$50, and AU$100 are available for Australian users, allowing players of all financial levels to take advantage of the payment system.
And the availability of a mobile app will allow convenient management of their funds. But I want to note that there are commissions for transactions within the wallet, while the casino does not charge any additional fees, so I advise to clarify the moment regarding the commissions on the main page of MiFinity and in the conditions of the chosen online casino.