The Best Online Casinos
up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Good selection of games provided by the best software developers
- Live Chat Support 24/7
- Good user interface with quality graphics
- Cryptocurrency friendly
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
- The first city-builder casino brand
- The best gamification in the industry that hasn't been seen before in other brands
- Cryptocurrency friendly casino
- Great welcome offers with excellent VIP program
550% up to AU$ 7,500
+550 Free Spins
- Welcome bonuses for ten first deposits!
- 3000+ Games including Live Games
- Bitcoin friendly casino
- Wide range of banking methods
What Are eWallets?
The increased need for security and convenience in online payments grew over time. The reason is not farfetched. A lot of people started spending more online, and as a result, eWallets came into existence. They are particularly popular with many online casino players.
The origins of e-wallets are considered to be when Coca-Cola offered its customers in Helsinki to buy cans from vending machines via text messages.
Soon mobile devices were being used to buy movie tickets, and plane tickets, make hotel reservations, and order food. By 2003, there were about 95 million registered users. In 2011, Google offered the first mobile wallet. And in 2014, Apple Pay was released. In 2019, more than 2.1 billion people already used a mobile wallet to make payments or send money.
eWallets, which are sometimes called digital wallets, are a type of electronic cash that you can use to make purchases and transfers of funds online through a computer or smartphone. The payment system gives the option to deposit and withdraw funds without having to enter any bank details.
Best Casinos That Accept eWallet in 2023
eWallet is still new on the scene, so not a lot of casinos accept the payment method. How then can you find a suitable casino that accepts this payment method? We have curated a list of some of the best options to consider below.
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
225% up to AU$ 2,000
+175 Free Spins
Briefly About eWallet Casinos
There are many e-wallet alternatives waiting for gambling enthusiasts considering various online casinos. Keep a few important aspects in mind when choosing the most appropriate e-wallet casino that meets your needs. Your priority is to be satisfied with the security mechanisms, the branding offered, and the matching of the associated payments to your expectations.
Once all of these points are satisfied, turn your attention to the specific casino you are going to play at. Make sure, first, that it accepts the e-wallet of your choice, and second, that it sets deposit and withdrawal limits that complement your gaming approach.
Guide How to Find Best eWallet Casino in Australia
You could have a hard time choosing an eWallet casino considering the options available. It is important to know that the popularity of different eWallet services depends on the country you are from. However, there are a few factors you can consider before picking one for your online gambling activities.
Best Online eWallets for Gamblers
Let's take a closer look at popular e-wallets, which are well-established among Australian gamblers and completely safe for online casino deposits.
How to Create eWallet Account
Online payments with e-wallets are simple, efficient, and quick because they allow Australian Inrocs to store multiple credit cards, debit cards, and bank account information for deposits and withdrawals to online casinos.
Although all e-wallets differ slightly from each other, they all include a similar simple registration process. Typically, the process involves:
- Download the chosen e-wallet application: install the software on your device (from Google Play for Android phones and Apple App Store for iOS phones).
- Basic data entry: You will need to complete the appropriate account information forms.
- Setting a PIN code: select one that is easy for you to remember.
- Email verification and mobile phone linking: A one-time verification code is sent to the registered mobile phone number for the user to enter.
- Linking cards: Enter the required details of your cards or link an existing account in the online bank.
You'll then be able to make payments and deposits to the online casino by logging into the e-wallet application and entering your PIN code.
Details of registration of different e-wallets may vary, so you should check all the terms and conditions of a particular e-wallet to avoid unpleasant situations.
Security and Safety With eWallet
eWallet is mostly popular because of its modern features. In some cases, they are considered safer than credit and debit cards. The features that make it stand out include encryption and others which are described below. However, there are still some measures that help prevent your digital wallet from being compromised by hackers. Below are the features good wallets should possess:
- Encryption: this tool keeps your information safe from third parties. Any data you input such as your bank cards or passwords are encrypted.
- Password protection: you have the option to include an extra layer of protection on your account. It could be in the form of 2-factor authentication to ensure that you are the only one with access to the account.
- QR code: some eWallet has a QR feature that allows users to link the wallet to their mobile phones. This way, the code can verify your identity using the mobile phone. It strengthens account security by a mile.
- eWallet proxy: this tool prevents the wallet from gaining access to your complete banking information. The wallet only has access to the funds you make available and not any cent more.
eWallet Casino Bonuses
Casino operators often provide bonuses for players. However, not all bonuses are available to eWallet users.
Some casinos allow PayPal users to get welcome bonuses. Others do not allow users of, for example, Skrill and Neteller, to benefit from bonus packages on the website. Many casinos have many other welcome bonuses and other promotions available when depositing with e-wallets, as they are safe and secure. eWallets are still a top choice regardless of the availability of bonuses.
up to AU$ 500 + 500FSno code required
up to AU$ 300 + 50 FSBonus code: FIRST
100% up to AU$ 750no code required
up to AU$ 500 + 100FSno code required
up to AU$ 700 + 50FSno code required
100% up to AU$ 500no code required
up to € 200 + 75FSno code required
up to AU$ 750 + 100FSno code required
up to AU$ 150 +100 FSno code required
Pros & Cons of eWallet Casinos
There are several pros of eWallet, which have been discussed earlier. Also, these wallets have some cons.
- Fast transactions.
- Safe from transactions and storage.
- East to use.
- Work on mobile devices.
- You do not need to share personal information.
- Limited bonuses for most platforms.
- Some fees can be discouraging.
- Not all casinos accept eWallet.
Mobile Casinos that Accept eWallet
In developed countries, mobile devices have a more than 90% penetration rate. This simply means that more people use mobile phones for different uses including online gambling. The best part is that using an eWallet on mobile is easy. It is almost the same as using deposit methods on a desktop.
The app is available on Android and iOS, so you can easily fund your account wherever you find yourself. After making deposits, you can play your favourite games on the go as well.
E-wallet casinos are popular in Australia because they offer convenience, security and a quick payment method. This payment method is secure because it does not allow players to give out their online casino bank details. They also include safeguards to prevent hackers from accessing your funds. As I mentioned earlier in this review, there may be some drawbacks, such as fees, but the benefits of using these platforms far outweigh the drawbacks.