Top-Rated Casinos Accepting Neteller in November 2022
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
100% up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Close to 7,000 different online casino games of chance
- Rewarding tournaments with lavish prize pools
- Various betting options such as pre-match, live, and virtual Betting
- 24/7 Customer support service through Live Chat and email
100% up to AU$ 2,100
+200 Free Spins
- Diversity of games
- Safe and secure platform
- Support is available 24/7
- Live Casino with table games with a live croupier
What are Neteller Online Casinos?
Neteller is a digital wallet just like Skrill and Paypal. However, its features are more commonly used for online gambling. You can use it to transfer funds with wire transfers or debit cards. The process of sending to and from your wallet is easy and safe.
You only need to share the details of your e-wallet to deposit or withdraw funds from an online casino. This keeps your credit card and banking details safe. A combination of these factors makes it a safe platform for payments.
There have been lots of positive updates surrounding Neteller:
- March, 2021: The Knect loyalty program was introduced.
- April, 2021: It introduced different account levels to enable users to benefit from lower fees and more rewards as well.
- July, 2021: Neteller added up to 20 new cryptocurrencies to its selection with the likes of Dogecoin and Uniswap.
- October, 2021: The company announced a balance feature that allowed users to convert their crypto fiat and withdraw it.
- November 2021: The service added cryptocurrencies to its offering. They included AXS, AVAX, ICP, and IOTX, with more than 40 cryptocurrencies on the list.
Top Casinos That Accept Neteller in 2022
Neteller is a popular payment platform. Hence, several online casinos use it. This makes it difficult to find a suitable Neteller casino. We have tested some decent Neteller casinos and we’ll list them below to help narrow down your choices.
How to Choose Top-Rated Neteller Casino in AU
Choosing a top-rated Neteller casino in Australia can be tricky. As noted earlier, Neteller is common among online casinos. This means there are lots of Neteller casinos to choose from. What are some factors to consider before choosing a Neteller casino?
How to Make Deposit with Neteller
Neteller is easy to use. Depositing funds with Neteller is quick and secure. There are a few steps in the process and they will be discussed below.
- Register in a Neteller casino.
- Log in and click on the Cashier’s page.
- Choose Neteller as your preferred method of payment.
- Add the appropriate information and link your Neteller details to the casino.
- Input the deposit amount and make the payment.
The funds will be credited to your casino account and you can begin to use them to play your favorite games.
Neteller imposes fees on users trying to deposit funds in an online casino. The fees are capped at 2.5% of the payment value. However, this fee is waived when the player wants to deposit more than A$20,000. Withdrawal in Neteller casinos is free. This makes it more attractive for high rollers because regular players are unlikely to deposit so much at a go.
How to Withdraw From Neteller
The withdrawal process for Neteller is straightforward. You need to check that you have the funds to withdraw before clicking so the process can move faster. Follow the steps below.
- Create a Neteller account and fund it.
- Find Neteller casino.
- Log into the casino account.
- Visit the Cashier section and choose Neteller.
- Follow the prompt and enter the amount to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction.
When this is done, you will receive your funds in your casino account. You can begin to play your favorite games.
Neteller has a speedy withdrawal process. Instead of having to wait for 3 to 5 days with a normal bank transfer, Neteller is instant. Transferring through the digital e-wallet platform takes a maximum of 24 hours.
Which Countries Accept Neteller?
So far, Neteller works in more than 200 countries. Some countries with more usage include Malta, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Lithuania, Belgium, Sweden, France, and Italy.
Safety and Security at Neteller Casinos
Neteller provides adequate security for users on its platform. It uses an SSL certification with 128-bit encryption. Also, users are required to add a 2-step authentication to prevent illegal withdrawals on their accounts. Neteller has the backing of the FCA and this ensures that it uses only the latest security measures to keep users' funds safe.
One such measure is the barrier between casinos and your banking details. This helps ensure that unauthorized third parties do not gain access to sensitive information. The platform also has an antifraud system that detects any illegal activity on your account.
Neteller Casino Bonus Offers
Many casinos offer bonuses for their players irrespective of the type of payment method they choose.
Unfortunately, Neteller account holders are not privy to bonus offers from casinos. Users are exempt from casino bonuses in most regions. It is ideal to read the terms and conditions of the bonus offers before choosing the casino.
Pros & Cons of Neteller Casinos
Like other platforms, there are some advantages and disadvantages of Neteller casinos. However, there are more pros than cons in this case. It shows that Neteller is a good platform for gambling payments. Here are the pros and cons below.
- No need to share financial details on the casino website. Details are only shared with Neteller.
- Instant transactions for withdrawal and deposit.
- Safe and secure platform for all online payments along with iGaming activities.
- Neteller works with multiple currencies including the Australian Dollar.
- Mastercard deposits to a Neteller account do not work.
- Not all casinos accept Neteller for Australians.
- The fees can really add up, especially when it comes to transferring funds.
Mobile Casinos that Accept Neteller
Mobile devices are beginning to gain global acceptance when it comes to iGaming. More users enjoy playing casino games on their mobile devices because of the convenience it provides. Hence, online casinos are tapping into this new market of mobile phone users. They now provide services with mobile device support.
Aside from casinos, Neteller also provides a mobile app to make deposits and withdraw funds easier. Whether you have an Android or iOS device, you can comfortably use the Neteller service. After funding your account, you can start playing your favourite table games on the go.
Neteller is a popular option in Australia when it comes to online gambling. Its notable features include fast transactions and a secure platform. The service is also easy to use and comes with a mobile app for easy access.
As you can see from this review, the service accepts the Australian Dollar and this makes it easier for Aussie players to sign up. While the fees may be higher than many other services, Neteller is still a top choice for online betting.