The Best ecoPayz Online Casinos List in November 2022
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
100% up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Close to 7,000 different online casino games of chance
- Rewarding tournaments with lavish prize pools
- Various betting options such as pre-match, live, and virtual Betting
- 24/7 Customer support service through Live Chat and email
100% up to AU$ 2,100
+200 Free Spins
- Diversity of games
- Safe and secure platform
- Support is available 24/7
- Live Casino with table games with a live croupier
What Is ecoPayz Online Casinos?
First, ecoPayz is an international money transfer company that offers secure, fast, and convenient online payment methods to different accounts in approximately 200 countries. As such, casinos in Australia are using ecoPayz as another alternative to making instant deposits and withdrawals.
ecoPayz online casinos, on the contrary, are specific online-based casinos offering ecoPayz payment solutions as another preferred payment method. So, many online casinos with ecoPayz guarantee secure, efficient, and instant payment methods.
As an active gambler, you must always consider such casinos for excellent gaming experiences and unswerving payment solutions.
Top Casinos Accepting ecoPayz
Today, more casinos are using ecoPayz as another alternative to making efficient payments. ecoPayz is a secure and convenient payment platform for gamblers to make deposits and withdrawals to and from their casino accounts.
You must first check all the payment methods available in a casino before registering a new account since the list of casinos is countless.
- 1st December 2019: ecoPayz give out cash prizes of up to €500 every day for 21 days, with 5 lucky winners of €100.
- 10th August 2020: ecoPayz introduces its modern payment card to replace its previous ecoCard in the market. The ecoPayz MasterCard. ecoPayz MasterCard uses modern technology to offer the best payment services.
- 06th October 2020: ecoPayz launches new smart corporate cards with advanced features and interface to help customers manage all business expenses. It is also a new ecoPayz business account.
- 13th November 2020: ecoPayz launches a modern app with innovative features to help customers maneuver the platform efficiently. The app also has a fresh, minimalistic design with essential account info.
- 17th November 2020: Introduce a secure peer-to-peer community payment solution for efficient online deposits and withdrawals to any local bank – This is a safe and convenient arrangement for customers.
- 3rd December 2020: ecoPayz is giving out cash prizes of up to €500 every day for 21 days, with 5 lucky winners of €100. Like all other end-year celebrations.
- 07th June 2021: Updated ecoPayz website and gave it a fresh, modern, and simple look. Also, we have updated the mobile experience, cleaned & decluttered the system, and made easy-to-navigate functionalities.
Guide How To Choose Top ecoPayz Online Casino in Australia
There are a few factors you need to consider before choosing the best ecoPayz online casino in Australia. Here are six factors to consider.
Depositing With ecoPayz
Depositing funds to your casino with ecoPayz takes less than a minute. You can use your casino or mobile apps to make the process simpler. Alternatively, you can use ecoPayz via web browsers. Here are the steps to follow:
- Navigate to the payment section in your casino account and select “deposit”. But you should remember that the casino needs to offer ecoPayz as a payment method.
- Choose ecoPayz from the list of depositing methods you will find there
- Enter the amount you would wish to deposit and click enter
- Follow any instructions available, and that’s it. You are done.
Fees at ecoPayz Casinos
All basic ecoPayz features such as opening an account and transferring money to an ecoPayz merchant are free, but there are some other fees worth highlighting. Generally, ecoPayz fees vary greatly depending on several factors.
First and foremost is the type of service you are using. These include classic, silver, gold, platinum, and VIP. Silver users have to pay 1.5% of the transfer amount for each transfer to other ecoPayz account holders. Gold and upwards users do this for free. The currency conversion fee for Basic/Silver users is 2.99% of the amount, and 1.25% for VIP users.
Secondly, how long and how many funds you have transacted in your casino account. Bank wire deposits attract a fee of 0 and 10% across all the five available levels (services). Credit card deposits attract a fee of between 1.69 and 6% across all the five available levels (services). All accounts are also charged for inactivity.
You can confirm other payments and fees on the casino’s terms and conditions page or the casino’s FAQ section.
How To Withdraw With ecoPayz
Withdrawing with ecoPayz is simple. Making any payments with ecoPayz is straightforward and instant. You only need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to the cashier section while still in your casino account. (You should see a list of the available payment methods)
- Choose ecoPayz as your withdrawal option
- Enter the amount, currency, and any other required detail
- Confirm the details, and that’s it.
- Any ecoPayz withdrawn funds should appear in your bank account instantly. Though, it might take longer (up to four days) in a few instances.
ecoPayz Casinos by Countries
ecoPayz is gaining popularity in many regions and countries.
ecoPayz casinos in Australia and New Zealand
Gambling laws in Australia and New Zealand are stricter than in most countries. These measures are in place to safeguard the gaming experience. This comfortable gambling experience has also been boosted by the ecoPayz payment solution.
ecoPayz casinos in America
Most states in America have allowed but regulated online gambling. Many players can gamble on international casino games in their homes. ecoPayz casinos are slowly gaining popularity in other American states.
ecoPayz casinos in Europe
With local and international gambling licenses, most European countries (Sweden, Germany, Estonia, Finland, and Denmark) are using ecoPayz as another alternative to making efficient payments. The regulatory authorities have blocked all unlicensed casinos in these countries.
Security With ecoPayz Casinos
ecoPayz Casino Bonuses
With ecoPayz, you can claim several bonuses and offers. For instance, you will get a first-time deposit bonus if you make your first deposit. Also, you should remember that all ecoPayz terms and conditions apply before qualifying for any casino bonus.
Here is a list of the most common bonuses with ecoPayz online casinos:
- Free Spins
- In-Game Bonuses
- Loyalty Programs
- Reload Bonuses
- Welcome Bonus Offers
Though, you can still find other bonuses with different online casinos.
Pros & Cons of ecoPayz Casinos Payment Method
ecoPayz offer among the best payment solution in online gambling. Many gamblers like ecoPayz because it uses the latest data security and encryption to offer fraud solutions. That is also why more casinos are using it as an alternative to making swift payments to gamblers. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the ecoPayz payment method.
Mobile ecoPayz Casinos
With the advent of mobile devices, online casinos have become even more accessible around the world, which is only natural. Do you want to play mobile casinos for real money? There are countless online platforms to choose from.
ecoPayz launched the ecoAccount mobile app in 2014, which has been widely recognized among operators for its simplicity, speed and functionality. ecoPayz online casinos are suitable for mobile devices on a variety of platforms, including iOS and Android.
Do not afraid to register an online account accepting ecoPayz because it is a convenient and reliable payment method. Also, you will not have any problems making deposits or withdrawals because it supports more than 40 currencies.
The above review has looked at how ecoPayz works in Australian online casinos. Enjoy gambling at the best ecoPayz online casinos today!
- Credit/Debit card
- Local deposit
- International bank transfer
Login to your ecoPayz account, navigate to the menu section and choose “Deposit funds,” choose your preferred deposit merchant, enter an amount, and continue. Nonetheless, ecoPayz is only available to supported countries.