The Best SticPay Casinos in November 2022
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto in addition to AUD
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
100% up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Close to 7,000 different online casino games of chance
- Rewarding tournaments with lavish prize pools
- Various betting options such as pre-match, live, and virtual Betting
- 24/7 Customer support service through Live Chat and email
100% up to AU$ 2,100
+200 Free Spins
- Diversity of games
- Safe and secure platform
- Support is available 24/7
- Live Casino with table games with a live croupier
What is SticPay at Online Casinos?
SticPay is a gateway payment method that allows users to send or receive money within the shortest time possible. Online casinos like it because of the speed and availability, especially for the Aussies.
It was developed with various cryptocurrencies in mind, such that players with cryptocurrencies can now make deposits using SticPay and earn lucrative bonuses on the same.
This means that one can make transactions wherever they are because any government body does not regulate cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, and this alone has earned SticPay gain popularity within a short period.
- February 2019: Sticpay obtained a certificate for Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) to issue e-money and offer payment services in EEA countries.
- November 2019: The company won the Future Digital Award for Payment Innovation as the "Best Digital Wallet 2019 Gold Winner."
- April 2020: SticPay made its first milestone of introducing its first prepaid card, which was functional in over 177 countries in Asia and Europe.
- January 2021: SticPay used Forex/CFD brokers to launch its forex cashback service for its clients.
- August 2021: SticPay payment service publicized its bank wire service locally in Hong Kong.
- October 2021: SticPay launched its first mobile app on google play and the App store.
- November 2021: The company rallied to have world leaders and financial institutions shift to cryptocurrencies based on environmental impact reduction due to reduced production of physical currency. This was done at COP26.
- November 2021: SticPay was nominated for providing the Online Payment Solution of the year during the European Gaming Awards.
List of the Best Sites with SticPay
SticPay wallet is a payment gateway method used internationally. With the increased use of the payment method, Australian Casino sites are gaining momentum in signing up with it because of its ease of use and being an approved and licensed payment method for Australian gambling sites.
How to Choose the Best SticPay Casinos in AU
SticPay offers a fast and easy way to transfer money to online casinos and make the game exciting while winning awards. However, there are several factors that one should look out for to ensure that you get it right the first time you sign up.
SticPay Casinos Cashback
Cashback is a feature used by SticPay casino to refund the account holders a small percentage of the amount they spent when making deposits.
In this case, SticPay partnered with some renowned casinos, such as Betwinnner, 22Bet, and 1xBet. They give cash back to selected customers every month, whereby the amount is instantly credited to the SticPay account to enable the holders to access the funds.
The rate is determined by the casino but could go for up to 10%. If you wish to participate in the cashback process, below are the steps to take:
- Open an account with an online casino that accepts SticPay
- Go to the SticPay website, and select the cash back option to add to your account
- Wait for the monthly cash back upon successful linking
8% up to AU$ 1,500no code required
15% up to AU$ 4,500no code required
25% up to AU$ 300no code required
15% up to AU$ 4,500no code required
up to 15%no code required
10% up to AU$ 300no code required
Depositing with SticPay
Making deposits with SticPay is one of the easiest ways. Just as the way you deposit to other payment platforms, not much challenge is experienced. Below are the steps to follow in making deposits.
- Sign up for a SticPay account and provide the required information and documentation. To comply with the AML regulations, ensure that you provide your identity and address confirmation documents.
- Wait for the approval process to go through. While the process is on the course, you can use the SticPay account to play some of the casino games so long as you can make a transfer of up to 228 Australian dollars.
- Fund your account with Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer, or cryptocurrencies using your SticPay platform.
- Open your casino account and find the bank page. On the list given, choose SticPay. At this point, you will be prompted to provide an email and password.
- Upon entering this information, your funds will show in your casino account, and you will be free to start playing.
Transaction Fees at SticPay
The good thing about SticPay is that online casinos do not charge fees in Australia. However, depending on the banking method and the currency used, some charges may occur, and you need to confirm with the Online casino you are playing with before effecting the transactions.
Further to this, there is the essence of depositing and receiving money. For bank transfers and cryptocurrencies the charges range from 1%; for bank wires is 1.5-2%, for Union Pay is 2%, and for Visa Mastercard is 2%.
When sending money, the charges are 1% for Cryptocurrencies, 2% for Union pay, 5% for bank wire, and 1.3% for STIC cards. However, when using the local bank transfers method in Australia, it is essential to enquire with the online Casino about the charges for specific banks to make an informed decision on the country to work with.
Withdrawal Process with SticPay
You do not have to worry about complications that may come with withdrawing from SticPay. It is an easy three-step process, as shown below:
- After making real money in your account, log in to the casino's banking page and choose SticPay as the withdrawal method.
- Login using your email address and enter your password. Input the amount you wish to withdraw, and the money will be sent to your SticPay account. For fast-paying casinos, the process is instant, but some can take 2-3 days to reflect.
- When the money reflects in your SticPay account, you are at liberty to make transfers, make online purchases, or even withdraw from an ATM at your convenience.
SticPay Withdrawal Speed
Withdrawal speed in SticPay casinos is one of the major reasons one should use it in online casinos. Its speed is much faster compared to other payment methods. Some casinos take as short as 15 minutes to withdraw, and o some higher-rated casinos are even instant, and using this method can assure you of using the money in the shortest time possible.
However, the speed could also be determined by other factors such as document verification and provision of documents. On the same note, if you have a large withdrawal, you may be forced to break down the transactions, which could also slow down the speed of receiving your earnings.
Which Countries Accept SticPay Casinos?
As aforementioned, SticPay online casinos enjoy the speed of the transactions carried out on this platform. This has enabled users to make transfers in over 200 countries, including Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, UK, and has a significant presence in Asia.
However, SticPay pay-out is available in 7 countries alone. These are the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea. With time, the network coverage is expected to rise to other countries and open up in new markets as demand takes its toll.
Security at SticPay Casinos
The security process of an excellent online casino determines the uptake rate by clients wishing to join online gambling. At SticPay many goodies enhance security measures to ensure that personal data and transactions are secure. Safety protocols have been implemented, such as data encryption, adding more security features such as two-factor authentication codes and high-level passwords.
Besides, SticPay partnered with one of the highly esteemed financial institutions in Australia as proof that their anti-fraud measures are top-notch regarding consumer protection and the safe use of inexpensive bank wire transfers.
SticPay Casino Bonuses for Aussies
With the day-to-day popularity, SticPay is gaming, it has partnered with iGaming solutions to provide more lucrative features. Among them are the bonuses that include sign-up bonuses, cash back, including SticPay itself, free spins, and numerous tournament prizes.
However, before you sign up with an online casino, check its terms and conditions for wagering requirements, withdrawal limits, how many bonuses casinos offer, and whether they are worth it.
up to AU$ 500 + 500FSno code required
100% up to AU$ 500no code required
up to AU$ 750 + 100FSno code required
up to $10,000 + 100FSBonus code: GC100
100% up to AU$ 750no code required
up to AU$ 300 + 50FSBonus code: SHODAN
Advantages and Disadvantages of SticPay
SticPay is among Australia's most popular payment gateways and is still spreading further worldwide. With the zeal to serve and partner with many online casinos, it has its pros and cons; which are as follows:
- Instant crediting of deposits
- No deposit fees are charged when making casino deposits
- Accepted globally
- Cashback offers on SticPay deposits
- Available in multiple currencies
- Complete KYC verification before using the account
- Lack of anonymity because of the KYC process
- Charges high fees to purchase the SticPay card
- Still not accepted in many casinos
- Charges on withdrawals
Mobile Capability of SticPay Users
SticPay has its mobile app, which was released in 2017. Those with iOS and Android phones find it efficient to use SticPay whether you want to open a new account or log in using an existing account. Besides, one has the liberty to make online payments to over 200 countries, including Australia, that accept SticPay. The app also allows you to make payments at online stores, iGaming sites and exchange cryptocurrencies.
In our review, we've covered the highlights of SticPay online casinos. Choosing SticPay for your online gaming can be the best solution for your gaming experience. You will get the proper customer support, timely deposits, enhanced bonuses, and excellent payouts. Signing up is easy, too and if you want a peaceful gaming solution, try SticPay today.