The Best Online Casinos
up to AU$ 2,000
+200 Free Spins
- Good selection of games provided by the best software developers
- Live Chat Support 24/7
- Good user interface with quality graphics
- Cryptocurrency friendly
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
- The first city-builder casino brand
- The best gamification in the industry that hasn't been seen before in other brands
- Cryptocurrency friendly casino
- Great welcome offers with excellent VIP program
550% up to AU$ 7,500
+550 Free Spins
- Welcome bonuses for ten first deposits!
- 3000+ Games including Live Games
- Bitcoin friendly casino
- Wide range of banking methods
- InPay was founded in 2008 by Jacob Tackmann Thomsen, a Danish Entrepreneur who wanted to donate money online to orphaned children after a deadly cyclone hit Myanmar in the same year.
- It was founded as an alternative to SWIFT wire transfers to make international payments faster and cheaper.
- Over the years, InPay has significantly acquired experts from different technological fields.
- Up to date InPay has been active in the market for about 15 years.
- It is currently headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with Thomas Jul as the Chief Executive Officer. But there is also another office in London, United Kingdom.
- InPay services/Vision is to offer cheap, safe, fast, and easy cross-border transaction services using advanced technology.
- Inpay Holding acquired Eurogiro, a global payments community for postal operators, In 2018.
- Named one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe by the Financial Times in 2021.
|🏠 Company Name:||InPay|
|🗺️ Headquarters:||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|🤵 CEO:||Thomas Jul|
Online Casinos With InPay, as of September 2023
InPay provides a method for swift and protected transactions, which draws in a number of casino players seeking. Here is a table with some casinos using the InPay payment method as an alternative.
up to AU$ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
up to AU$ 1,200
+300 Free Spins
225% up to AU$ 2,000
+175 Free Spins
Depositing through InPay: Quick and Easy
Making a deposit at an online casino through InPay is a convenient and fast way to start playing. Follow our guide and start winning today.
- Register with an online casino, make sure it supports InPay.
- Go to the Cashier or Deposit section and select InPay as your payment method.
- Select your bank from the list and enter the required information.
- Enter the deposit amount, following the casino's limits.
- Authorise in your bank account, confirm the payment.
- The funds will be transferred to your gaming account.
Withdrawal of Winnings in Online Casinos
Important point withdrawal of funds via InPay is not supported in online casinos. This is due to the peculiarities of the payment system and its infrastructure. Players who want to withdraw their winnings will have to choose an alternative method, such as bank transfer or other e-wallets.
- Go to the Cashier or Withdrawal section of your online casino.
- Select an alternative withdrawal method such as bank transfer, e-wallets or other available methods.
- Enter the required information for the selected withdrawal method. This may include bank account details, wallet information or other details.
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw, taking into account the casino's minimum and maximum withdrawal limits.
- Confirm the transaction. Confirmation may require a password or other type of verification.
- Wait for the funds to be transferred. Processing time may vary depending on the chosen method and casino rules.
Fees and Limits
InPay transactions typically incur minimal or no fees from the platform itself. However, it's important to note that some specific online casinos may impose their fees for payments made through InPay. Also, each casino may have its limits on transaction amounts, both for deposits and withdrawals. But mostly, casinos impose a 10 AUD minimum deposit with a 0-0.03% transaction fee. But you also need to check the casino’s T&Cs to know the exact transaction amount.
Fortunately, funds will appear instantly when depositing into your casino account when using InPay.
|Minimal Deposit||AU$ 10||Instant||0 — 0.03%|
|Maximal Withdrawal||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|
It's advisable to review the specific terms and conditions of the online casino you choose to ensure you are aware of any applicable fees or transaction limits associated with using this payment provider.
Inpay Casino Bonuses
Players who make deposits into their online casino accounts using InPay receive bonuses and rewards. Ordinarily, these bonuses can range from free spins, to reload bonuses and more. Players can take advantage of the offers listed below.
10% up to AU$ 750no code required
up to AU$ 500 + 500FSno code required
8% up to AU$ 1,500no code required
up to AU$ 300 + 50 FSBonus code: FIRST
100% up to AU$ 500no code required
100% up to AU$ 150no code required
InPay Casino takes the security of its players seriously and offers multiple layers of protection for both personal information and finances. Here is how they do it.
- The dedicated team of customer service staff regularly checks account activity to identify any potential threats or irregularities.
- All activity across the Inpay network is continuously audited to meet the internal and external reporting requirements for accurate and transparent client-partner profiles.
- All customers and transactions are rigorously vetted through internationally recognized AML and CTF procedures to ensure Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing.
- All transactions are encrypted to ensure that no third parties can access this data
- InPay’s entire platform is constantly monitored with full-stack firewalls, antivirus programs, two-factor authentication, and ongoing penetration testing to prevent suspicious activity.
- Lastly, InPay complies with EU and AML/CTF regulations, including pertinent FATF recommendations, Wolfsberg Group Standards, and the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA No. 22008).
Top Online Casinos Accepting InPay
|1||Playzilla||3,000+||up to AU$ 1,500 + 500 Free Spins||AU$ 10||Not supported|
|2||Slots Palace||1,000+||225% up to $ 1,500 + 50 Free Spins||AU$ 15||Not supported|
|3||Rolling Slots||2,300+||200% up to € 500 + 100 Free Spins||AU$ 20||Not supported|
|4||ExciteWin||2,500+||100% up to AU$ 750 + 200 Free Spins||AU$ 15||Not supported|
|5||Casitsu||3,500+||up to $ 1,000 + 50 Free Spins||AU$ 10||Not supported|
Pros and Cons
- It enables instant deposits as its technology eliminates intermediaries
- It's completely fee-free to use InPay
- Inpay doesn’t widely accept at all online casinos, limiting the choices available to players
- It is not suitable for online casino withdrawals, and players must use other acceptable banking options
InPay is optimized for web use on smartphones, tablets, and other devices running iOS or Android operating systems without any native app. It enables users to pay for goods and services, including making casino deposits.
InPay Casino provides all customers with some form of customer support. Their team is available during specific hours to answer questions and resolve issues via various phone, email, and social media platforms.
You can email the support team through the website's interface for inquiries on deposits, withdrawals, and technical/gaming-related problems.
Other additional contacts include:
InPay also offers advanced features such as:
- PIN authentication using third-party tools like ComplyAdvantage to further reinforce security.
- Support for various payment methods like debit cards, credit cards, and eWallets.
- Players will receive special casino bonuses when using Inpay as a casino payment alternative. However, players need to check the casino’s Terms & Conditions to understand the requirements.
- Customers can also opt-in to receive extra benefits like cashback rewards
Alternatives to InPay
|Payment System||Mobile Payments||Fees||Min-Max Deposit||Min-Max Withdrawal||Withdraw Time|
|PayID||No||Free||AU$ 10 – 50,000||AU$ 10 – 50,000||Instant|
|Skrill||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 10,000||up to 5 days|
|EcoPayz||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 25,000||up to 5 days|
|Neosurf||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 100||Not supported||Not supported|
|MiFinity||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 10,000||up to 5 days|
|eZeeWallet||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 2,500||AU$ 10 - 2,500||up to 5 days|
|Paysafecard||No||Free||€ 10 - 1,000||€ 10 - 1,000||Instant|
|Sticpay||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 10,000||up to 3 days|
|Astropay||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 20 - 500||up to 7 days|
|Neteller||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 10,000||AU$ 10 - 50,000||up to 3 days|
|PayPal||Yes||Free||AU$ 10 - 60,000||AU$ 10 - 60,000||up to 3 days|
|CashToCode||No||Free||AU$ 10 - 400||AU$ 10 - 500||Instant|
In conclusion, InPay is a convenient payment system that has made it easier for selected businesses and online casinos to offer their services to customers. It provides fast and secure payments with low transaction fees, making a user’s experience comfortable.
Note that you can make payments to your online account without providing additional card or bank account details.
Online casinos that accept InPay offer a range of benefits for online gamblers. These include enhanced security, fast transactions, global accessibility, and privacy protection. However, it's important to note that its availability may be limited.